Your house was sold recently. Congratulations. Please book a mover right now, otherwise, you may not have the opportunity to do so.
With this red-hot real estate market in Hamilton Ontario, movers are crazy busy. Many moving companies are having to turn people away.
Here are some tips:
- Planning ahead is essential. Make a list of what you need to call before you even put up the For Sale sign, such as movers, storage facilities, or junk removal services.
- Once you've decided on a moving date, call the utilities and check that item off your list.
- Getting rid of some things will make you feel better. Purging your closet is a good idea. Donations can be picked up by a donation pickup service. You can hire junk removal services. Get some cash by selling items.
- You can save time and money by packing most of your household items yourself if you're moving locally.
- Don't wait till the last minute to pack.
Find a Trustworthy and Reliable Moving Company
We recommend that you take the time to find a trustworthy and reliable moving company to work with. Plan ahead by making sure that you cross-check each mover by doing a quick search of the moving company’s on Google, BBB, Houzz, or HomeStars. Doing some research is the key to a stress-free move.
With Morrison Moving, our team of moving professionals will show up on time, have the best equipment, and take care of all the details. We are fully insured, and we will protect your items to avoid damages.
After you see our moving crew in action, you will be convinced that you made a solid decision.
Choose Morrison Moving as your mover.
THE DECISION IS EASY! CALL US NOW AT (905) 525-8332.