When shopping around for a moving company you have to be careful in order to avoid a Moving Nightmare. The best place to start your research is on Google. Google has detailed information on real moving companies. Type the company name and reviews in the search box, example "Morrison Moving Reviews". Make sure you cross-check the reviews to reveal moving scams before they happen to you. Look for moving company problems and warnings.
There are always red flags when a mover is dodgy so we created a list of signs to look out for.
- The movers demand cash or a large deposit prior to the moving day
- The moving company won't visit you for an on-site inspection of your household items
- They give you an estimate over the phone or by email
- They give you a too good to be true quote and demand a deposit of half
- The mover doesn't provide you with an agreement or invoice
- The company demand cash only and offers no receipt
- The mover's website doesn't have a local address and the whois says the website is registered to another country
- The Moving company doesn't have insurance
- The company isn't registered as a business
- You found the mover on Kijiji or Craigslist and the listing is focused on huge savings
- When you call the mover, the call is answered by a regular person
- They don't have an office and warehouse
- On the moving day, a rental truck arrives without company branding
Prevent a moving nightmare by hiring Morrison Moving. We have the industries best movers working for us. We are fully insured and give five-star service.
THE DECISION IS EASY! CALL US NOW AT (905) 525-8332.